Catechin Filters – The Advantages
- Eliminates terrible odour and arrests the passage of bacteria and other microbes
- Ideal for removing the rancid smell of tobacco smoke and paints, varnishes, and so on.
- Extremely useful to asthmatic patients as these filters purify the air and get rid of the allergens
- Prevents the spread of respiratory diseases caused by inhaling polluted indoor air.
- The Catechin filters have the power to disrupt the contagious ability of the viruses by covering the spikes of the virus.
Dear Earth Talk:What are the health effects of clumping cat litter on humans? Are there any negative side effects from breathing the actual litter? —Andy and Taeja Klukas, Maple Grove, MN
Clay-based cat litters contain crystalline silica, the main component in sand, rock and mineral ores. A possible health threat from clay-based litters is posed by silica dust, which can be kicked up and breathed in by both cats and humans.